The Instructor's Manual
Instructors who are considering adopting the book should obtain a copy of the
Instructor's Manual from the publisher. Many users have told us that any
lingering worries about using this approach are alleviated upon reading
The Instructor's Manual includes:
- General hints on how to get the most from the experiments.
- Learning objectives for each experiment.
- Very detailed instructions on how to conduct each experiment.
- Simple capsule instructions for each experiment (take these with
you to class).
- Original copies of all necessary experimental materials
(Personal Information Sheets, Sales Contracts, etc.) for photocopying.
- Reports on the outcomes of previously conducted experiments (these
will give you a very good idea of what to expect during a real experiment).
- And more....
The Instructor's Manual is now available from McGraw Hill (ISBN 007-005953-5).
You should definitely get a copy if you are going to use the book. Also,
make sure you keep up with the latest
Copyright (c) 1996, Theodore Bergstrom and John H. Miller, All Rights Reserved
John H. Miller , firstname.lastname@example.org